Submit Your InventionBring your product idea to market. Let Lambert & Lambert help you get started today!
Submit Your Invention Online
Our online form is the quickest means of formally submitting your invention to Lambert & Lambert for formal evaluation and consideration for license representation. We have streamlined online process as follows:
1. Execute Confidentiality Nondisclosure Agreement
The confidentiality/nondisclosure agreement is then signed online. This will insure that all of the information that you send us will be handled in confidence. A copy of the document will be emailed to you.
2. Provide Invention Details and Make Payment
Type in details of your invention and upload file(s). Additionally, enter credit card information to process the $199 evaluation payment.
You will receive an email or phone call to notify you that we have received the information and are beginning the evaluation.
4. Evaluation Results
The results of the evaluation will be sent to you in approximately 3 weeks.
Submit Your Invention Utilizing Forms
For those who wish to utilize paper forms to submit their invention, please follow the steps below.
1. Request Forms – Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call at 651.552.0080 to request the signed confidentiality nondisclosure agreements and submission forms.
2. Confidentiality Nondisclosure Agreement – Countersign the nondisclosure agreements, keep one for your records, and include the other with your submission.
3. Complete Forms – Fill out the submission forms describing your invention
4. Mail, Fax or Scan/Email Completed Forms
Lambert & Lambert, Inc.
11180 Zealand Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55316
5. Confirmation and Results – You will receive an email or phone call to notify you that we have received the information and are beginning the evaluation. The results of the evaluation will be sent to you in approximately 3-4 weeks.
Notice: To maintain confidentiality, submitted material is destroyed on a regular basis. Please only send prototypes or other one-of-a-kind material if it is requested specifically by Lambert & Lambert, which is usually done after the initial review of your invention. Lambert & Lambert is not responsible for returning items that have been sent without our written request to the inventor.
Lambert & Lambert takes protecting inventor’s rights very seriously. Thus, to protect you the inventor, please submit your invention by choosing one of the three options detailed below. In each option, the Nondisclosure-Confidentiality Agreement needs to be signed.
This agreement states that Lambert & Lambert must keep your information confidential and thus cannot disclose your invention without the expressed written permission of the inventor.
To view the terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, click here.